The Drop-in Center is open Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays from 1-4:30pm and Fridays from 1-3pm. We are closed the last Friday of every month.
Anyone between 13-24 years of age is welcome to come by anytime. The Drop-in Center is a relaxed environment where youth can hang out. It provides opportunities to spend time with friends, meet new people and participate in structured activities.
- a stocked kitchen accessible to youth for a snack or small meal
- laundry and shower facilities
- computers for job searches or checking email and social media
- optional activities that are stress-reducing and provide new knowledge and skills, like crafts, games, cooking, movies, and guest speakers
- referrals to other SPOT services like counseling, case management, psychiatry and medical/testing