Due to COVID-19 precautions, we are not open for drop in services at this time. Please utilize the resources below for assistance.
Drop-in is open Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays from 1-4:30pm and Fridays from 1-4pm. We are closed the last Friday of every month.
It is a relaxed environment where youth can hang out. It provides opportunities to spend time with friends, meet new people and participate in structured activities.
Anyone between 13-24 years of age is welcome to enter and utilize the drop in space. To keep this a space for just these youth we ask that the following remain outside of the drop in space while at The SPOT:
- Adults over the age of 24 years of age (parents/guardians, case managers, etc.)
- Children over the age of 5 years old
If children under the age of 5 are in the drop in space, they must be supervised at all times.
- a stocked kitchen accessible to youth for a snack or small meal
- laundry and shower facilities
- computers for job searches or checking email and social media
- optional activities that are stress-reducing and provide new knowledge and skills, like crafts, games, cooking, movies, and guest speakers
- referrals to other SPOT services like counseling, case management, psychiatry and medical/testing