Visit our Facebook page to check what services are available each day.
Medical services are available on a walk-in basis ONLY and include:
AVAILABLE - Monday - Friday 1pm-4pm (No services on last Friday of every month)
The following services are offered on a walk-in basis:
- HIV and STD testing - if you are a female with symptoms, see Doctor services below for days/times
- Pregnancy testing
- Birth control refills - you must be on time and have received your last refill with The SPOT
- Plan B ("morning after pill")
- STD treatment - if you are a female with symptoms, see Doctor services below for days/times
The following services require that you see a doctor. If you come on another day that a doctor is not available, you cannot be seen.
AVAILABLE - Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays - Arrive prior to 1pm to be seen. Prepare to wait 1-3 hours to be seen depending on the order of arrival.
- Symptoms - Females who are having symptoms that are not your normal ones, like discharge, itching or bleeding from your vagina, pain when you urinate, bumps or sores around vagina or anus
- Birth control - new or change from current method. We offer Depo-Provera and birth control pills.
- Removal of Nexplanon, Implanon, and Mirena
Please visit our Facebook for the most up-to-date list of services available each day!
Frequently Asked Questions