Visit our Facebook page to check what services are available each day.
Medical services are available on a walk-in basis ONLY and include:
AVAILABLE - Monday - Thursday 1pm-4pm; Friday - For testing services, arrive no later than 1pm.
(No services on last Friday of every month)
The following services are offered on a walk-in basis:
- HIV and STD testing - if you are a female with symptoms, see Doctor services below for days/times
- Pregnancy testing
- Birth control refills - you must be on time and have received your last refill with The SPOT
- Plan B ("morning after pill")
- STD treatment - if you are a female with symptoms, see Doctor services below for days/times
The following services require that you see a doctor. If you come on another day that a doctor is not available, you cannot be seen.
AVAILABLE - Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays - Arrive prior to 1pm to be seen. Prepare to wait 1-3 hours to be seen depending on the order of arrival.
- Symptoms - Females who are having symptoms that are not your normal ones, like discharge, itching or bleeding from your vagina, pain when you urinate, bumps or sores around vagina or anus
- Birth control - new or change from current method. We offer Depo-Provera and birth control pills.
- Removal of Nexplanon, Implanon, and Mirena
We offer PrEP (Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis) for those interested in the prevention of HIV through the use of a daily medication. If you do not have health insurance, we have resources to assist with medical costs associated with this medication and the follow up medical visits. If you have questions about whether or not PrEP would be right for you OR you would like to complete an intake for getting PrEP, you can contact:
Phone: (314) 535-7275 x223
Facebook: Send us a private message on our SPOTSTL page
Please visit our Facebook for the most up-to-date list of services available each day!
Frequently Asked Questions