Visit our Facebook page to check what services are available each day.
Medical services are available on a walk-in and appointment basis and include:
- HIV/STD testing (HIV, gonorrhea, syphilis, chlamydia)
- STD treatment (medication if you have a STD or if your partner has one)
- Pregnancy testing
- Birth control, including Plan B
- Symptom assessment – a physician can help you determine how to treat symptoms, like bleeding, pain with urination, discharge or itching in your genital area, bumps or rashes.
Walk in services:
NEW BIRTH CONTROL/SYMPTOMS
Capacity limits us to seeing 4-5 people daily for walk-in visits for those who arrive by 1pm. Patients will be seen in the order of arrival until our daily capacity is reached.
- Offered MONDAY & FRIDAY at 1pm - Check Facebook before coming.
- Offered MONDAY-THURSDAY from 11am-4pm - Check Facebook before coming.
BIRTH CONTROL REFILLS & STD TREATMENT
- Offered MONDAY-FRIDAY, except Thursdays from 1pm-4:30pm - Check Facebook before coming.
If you want to start birth control or have symptoms, you can schedule an appointment by calling us on MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, or THURSDAY at 11am to get an appointment for the NEXT DAY.
For example, if you want an appointment for Thursday, call us at 11am on Wednesday. Appointments are scheduled on a first-call, first-scheduled basis. Please do not call for appointments earlier than 11am. Appointments will be scheduled at 11am and until all slots have been booked.
To schedule, call 314.535.0413