Our mission is to increase access to health care for youth who have been disproportionately impacted by HIV, poverty, trauma, and discrimination. In order to protect and promote the physical and mental health of those we serve, we partner with youth to create a safe, welcoming space for them to address their goals and achieve positive outcomes.
Access health and prevention services
Strive for positive educational and vocational outcomes
Influence through leadership opportunities
With generous support…
The SPOT is grateful for the support from the funding organizations represented below:
The Foundation for Barnes Jewish Hospital
Saint Louis Mental Health Board (MHB)
Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA)
St. Louis Children’s Hospital Foundation
St. Louis County Children’s Services Fund
City of St. Louis Department of Health
Call us at 314-535-0413
- +1: Speak to the nurse about refills, symptoms, or other medical questions
- +2: Schedule a HIV/STI testing appointment (no symptoms).
- +3: Schedule a counseling or psychiatry appointment
- +4: Speak with a COACH (Youth in Foster Care) case manager.
- +5: Speak to a case manager about other resources/needs (housing, food, insurance, employment, etc.)