The SPOT has case managers available to help link youth to area resources. Through an
assessment and planning process, case managers can help coordinate care and advocate for
needed services. Case managers can assist with:
- Employment (finding and applying for jobs)
- Education or job training
- Food, clothing, and hygiene resources (including period products)
- Referral to housing resources (The SPOT does not provide any housing services)
- Medical and support services for those who are pregnant and parenting
- Health insurance or other benefit applications
- State identification or copy of government documents
- LGBTQIA+ friendly services (i.e., medical providers, legal, and social support)
Request case management
To request assistance from The SPOT, call 314-535-0413, option 5 and leave a voicemail with your name, number and what you need help with.
For additional case management assistance, please refer to the following resources.