We offer PrEP (Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis) as one of several HIV prevention tools. PrEP is available to anyone who is sexually active, regardless of gender or sexual orientation. PrEP can be administered via:
- A daily medication (Truvada, Descovy, and generic varieties)
- An event-based regimen known as 2-1-1
- Bimonthly injections
PrEP Clinic happens every Wednesday from 1:00 – 4:00 p.m. If this time doesn’t work for you, our PrEP navigator is happy to help you find another local PrEP provider that has more flexibility.
Cost & registration
The PrEP program is intended to make PrEP free, depending on your insurance. If you do not have health insurance, we have resources to cover the costs associated with this medication and follow-up medical visits. If you are interested in enrolling in insurance, either through Medicaid or the marketplace, our PrEP navigator is able to provide assistance with that process.
In order to register for the PrEP program, we will need:
- A copy of your insurance card if you have private insurance (if you are uninsured or on Medicaid, we will not need that information)
- Some personal information such as your income
- Social security number if you have one
- Vaccination records if you were born outside of Missouri or Illinois
If you have questions about whether or not PrEP would be right for you OR you would like to
complete an intake for getting PrEP, please contact us.
Request PrEP information
To request information, call 314-859-0025 (office phone), call 314-827-1930 (work cell), or email email@example.com.
We will follow up with you via phone call or in person.
To locate other PrEP providers in the St. Louis area, please refer to the following resources.